Cambridge Cleantech Asia Special Interest Group and Japan in Perspective are hosting a lunchtime seminar for businesses to find out about cleantech opportunities in Japan.
Cambridge Cleantech Asia Special Interest Group & Japan in Perspective are hosting a lunchtime seminar for businesses to find out about cleantech opportunities in Japan, hear from experts in the field and share the experiences of British companies that have had success there.
Opportunities in this sector are numerous, especially given Japan’s current emphasis on changing its energy mix and restructuring the electricity market. There have been large-scale investments by multi-nationals in this sector but also smaller companies have benefitted from the attractive feed-in tariffs offered for renewable energy sources and the demand for cleaner technology in Japan.
- Jun Arima, Director General of JETRO London and Special Advisor on Global Environmental Affairs for the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
- Sarah Parsons, MD, Japan in Perspective
- Alan Highet, UK Trade and Investment
- Kevin Parslow, CEO, Evance Wind
- David Ball, Chairman, David Ball Group
- Professor Doug Crawford-Brown, Cambridge University and Doshisha University
To find out more or to book please visit: http://tinyurl.com/o9sowtz
City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1RY