A free event from Scottish Development International to help identify opportunities for Scottish businesses in Japan
Are you a Scottish business currently selling into international markets? Or is this something you are considering? If so, Scottish Development International (SDI) invites you to a free event on 28th November in Glasgow which will look at doing business in Japan and the current opportunities for Scottish businesses.
This half-day seminar is aimed at companies looking to export and or set up business and partnerships in Japan.
The programme will feature:
- Information on current trends and opportunities in the market
- An outline of the practicalities of doing business in Japan
- Advice on how to set up in Japan
- Hear key recommendations direct from companies both new and established in the market
- An interactive question and answer session
- One-to-one meetings (upon request) with each of the speakers providing you with the opportunity for further business discussions and specifics about expanding in the region
- Networking opportunities with like-minded senior business professionals
For further information and to register, please visit the Scottish Development International website.
Places are limited so early registration is advised to avoid disappointment.
Scottish Development International
500 Argyle Street