The Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA) are organising their 45th International Electronic Circuits Exhibition, which will run from June 3rd to June 5th, 2015.
Overview of the Event
Over 100,000 visitors attended the event in 2014, and a similar number is expected for 2015. This is a programme perfectly suited to scheduled exhibitors who are looking to get new customers or gauge customer reaction.
The exhibition will feature products, knowledge and solutions related to the electronic circuits and packaging technologies used in all electronic devices, IT devices and equipment, as well as the design, testing and logistics of large electronics (printed electronics, stretchable electronics, etc.).
Benefits of Attending
- Everyone in the electronic circuit industry participates.
- Comprehensive exhibition encompassing all products, technologies and services in electronic circuit production, development and research.
- Users and buyers from Japan and overseas attend the exhibition with the aim of purchasing new products and adopting new technologies.
- Excellent for raising awareness, recognition and credibility of your company (product or technology) within the industry.
- A highly effective venue for the launch and marketing of new products and technologies.
- As a comprehensive, specialized electronic circuit and packaging exhibition, the event will offer the perfect venue for exhibitors to form partnerships, conduct business and exchange information.
For more information please visit the following webiste: http://www.jpcashow.com/show2015/en/exhibition/index.html
How to Attend
If you would like to attend the trade show as an exhibitor, please click on the following link to download the application form: http://www.jpcashow.com/show2015/en/submitting/index.html
Submit a Free Market Assessment form if you would like to get in touch with one of our expert trade advisors for a tailored assessment of your business.
Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA)
East Exhibition Hall and Conference Tower, Tokyo Big Sight (Tentative)