Raise the profile of your company or product during Life Sciences Week.
Japanese Manufacturers Seeking Advanced Chemicals
Fine Chemicals Japan 2017 will take place from 19 - 21 April 2017 at Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center.
Market demand for fine chemicals is increasing in line with advances in manufacturing processes across a wide range of industries.
Fine Chemicals Japan will be organised as a show in a series of 3-day Life Sciences Week events consisting of the following trade exhibitions for drug development and medical device development:
- CphI Japan (pharmaceutical supply chain)
- iCSE (contract manufacturing and services)
- P-mec (pharmaceutical and laboratory machinery, technology and equipment)
- BioPh (biopharmaceutical development and services)
- InnoPack (pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery systems)
Medical Device Development
- MEDTEC Japan (design and manufacturing of medical device)
- Electro Med (medical electronics)
- Smart Health (ICT for medical and homecare)
- Care Welfare Robot and Device Expo (robotics and device for health and nursing care)
- Test Kit (diagnostics kits)
- Health Care IT (IT solutions for healthcare)
Download the flyer below for more information about the show.
UBM Japan Co Ltd