UK companies looking to export to global markets can attend Going Global Live 2016 to get the latest information and tips to grow their business.
Exporting Overseas is a Key Aspect of Growing Your Business in Markets Like Japan
Open to Export will be speaking and exhibiting at Going Global Live, Europe’s leading event for companies looking to expand their business overseas on 11th and 12th May at ExCel, London, on stand 2204.
It’s free to attend for the Open to Export community.
If you have not experienced this event before, it is valuable for businesses looking to export internationally, find new partners, and set up operations in a new country.
Here are some of the topics to be covered at this year’s event:
- Hub to find partners in Sub Saharan Africa
- Focus on doing business in the gulf regions including Iran & Saudi Arabia
- North America – Learn how to crack this massive market!
- Exporting to Europe? – Get the most up to date information & advice
- International Tax Planning? - Going Global have all the answers
- Need international Trade Finance? – Meet the experts
- 80 free seminars from international business experts