Join DIT's life sciences trade mission to Bio Japan 2017 and meet Japanese companies who are looking for innovative products to take to market.
Biotechnology Firms Can Showcase Their Capabilities and Meet Japanese Life Science Companies at Bio Japan 2017
Japan is the world’s second largest pharmaceuticals and medical devices market. It is also recognised as leading the world in the regenerative medicine and cell therapy sector by easing regulations to allow early access to the market. The Japanese government is putting strategic importance to support and grow the regenerative and cell therapy market as one of the focused areas for its economic growth.
Bio Japan 2017, Asia’s largest partnering event for biotechnology, will be held from the 11 - 13 October 2017, in Yokohama. It will be an ideal place to showcase the UK’s strength and capabilities in regenerative medicine and cell therapy areas. The show also incorporates healthcare, smart cell and digital themes.
Join the UK trade mission to Bio Japan to gain insight into new opportunities and expand your business networks. A number of Japanese Life Sciences companies will be present who are actively looking for early stage seeds and innovative technology and products to take into the market.
UK companies seeking to enter the market will see huge benefits and new opportunities.
The Mission is suitable for UK bio/pharma companies with drug seeds (pre-clinical and clinical stages), biomarker developers, DDS, formulation, bio technology, or drug development and diagnostics related service providers. Regenerative medicine and cell therapy are one of the main themes of the trade mission & Bio Japan, but it is not definitive.
UK delegates participating in the Bio Japan trade mission will enjoy the following benefits:
- Showcase your products and/or services at DIT stand in Bio Japan
- Take part in on-line one-to-one partnering meeting arrangements during Bio Japan to meet potential partners, customers and collaborators
- Join networking events organised by Bio Japan
- Reach out to key contacts in the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with opinion leaders from major pharmaceutical, biotech and medical companies
- Meet with DIT trade officers in Japan to learn about market opportunities
- Logistical support and 1-2-1 company call arrangements on request
Participation fee to join the trade mission:
- Japan: GBP 630.00 basic fee + additional OMIS fee to arrange one-to-one meetings on request
How to Attend
Please email email@example.com to register your interest by 8 September 2017.
Watch our webinar video to find out about Opportunities in Analytical and Bioscience Market in Japan.