Discover the potential of building international partnerships at this joint seminar of the Japan Local Government Centre and Society for Local Authority Chief Executives (SOLACE).
This free event will bring together leading Chief Executives, LEP members and business leaders to share their experiences for building partnerships outside the UK to build local economic growth. Using Japan as the case study, speakers will share the benefits that have been brought by working with global business in the UK and building links with regions abroad.
Speakers Include (subject to confirmation):
- Michael Burton, Editorial Director MJ
- Dave Smith, Cheif Executive Sunderland City Council
- Cllr Joan Dixon, Cabinet Member Jobs, Economy and Transport Derbyshire Country Council.
- Jun Arima, Director General Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO)
- David Cook, Chief Executive Kettering Borough Council
- Rob Gorton, Toyota UK
This event will conclude with a lunch reception for supporting international exchanges of local governments.
Japan Local Government Centre & SOLACE
Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London, SW1P SNZ, United Kingdom