British Airways are offering a 10% discount on BA, and its joint business partners' Japan Airlines and Finnair flights between the UK and Japan
- This offer is available for all published Economy and Premium Economy fares (World Traveller Cabin and World Traveller Plus) including promotional fares
- You must join BA's On-Business Membership (free sign-up) to get this exclusive Export to Japan discount
- Please be sure to carefully read the Restrictions & Conditions of this offer below
- Access this offer by clicking the red 'Send me this offer' button to the right of the screen. An email will be sent to you with a link to the dedicated booking page on ba.com for Export to Japan members
This is an exclusive offer for all DIT trade mission members - which is extended to all Export to Japan members.
We operate 12 weekly double daily services between London Heathrow and Tokyo from 10th April 2014 (daily service from Narita and a five-weekly service from Haneda).
British Airways is the only European carrier to fly direct from Haneda to London Heathrow.
The Heathrow-Haneda flight's morning arrival allows the business traveller to make the most of their day. The time of the service also facilitates onwards connection to other routes on the British Airways/JAL network for both business and leisure traveller.
We have had a joint business agreement (JB) with Japan Airlines (JAL) since October 2012, and Finnair (AY) joins the business from April 2014. The JB sees the three airlines cooperating on all non-stop flights between Japan and Europe providing customers a greater choice of flights. This includes 21 weekly services between the UK and Japan, as well as JAL and AY's services from/to Paris, Frankfurt and Helsinki. AY operates direct services from Helsinki to Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya. The JB gives customers the flexibility to use a combination of JAL, AY and British Airways flights, as well as aligned fares, on travel between Europe and Japan.
JAL and British Airways’ network spanning 65 European cities and 32 cities within Japan greatly improves travel convenience, and further expansion of code share arrangements is expected in the future.
The recent business agreement with Finnair also gives further flexibility to passengers travelling from various destinations in the UK via Helsinki onwards to Japan.
Restrictions & Conditions
Travel is to be completed before 31st July 2018, but Export to Japan members can use this offer as many times as they wish to travel up until this date.
You must also be a member of the British Airways 'On Business' program to access this offer. Therefore, this is a two stage process which is explained in the email which will be sent to you when you click on the 'Send me this offer from British Airways' button on this page.
The first stage is to join the 'On Business' scheme, the second is to click on the link which will take you to a dedicated booking page on ba.com for Export to Japan members and follow the online booking instructions using the PDF document attached to the offer email.
- The 10% discount will only be applied once you have submitted your On Business membership number towards the end of the booking process
- Discounts are not applicable to domestic or European journeys
- Discount is not applicable to Club World flights
- Discount is applicable to BA flights, BA codeshare flights with JAL, JAL and AY operated flights
- If a booking is cancelled, Export to Japan members are still eligible to use this discount again, there is unlimited use of this offer during the period
- The discount does not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner except for those stated above
- Booking and travel must be completed before 31st July 2017