Japan Airlines (JAL) has launched a new direct morning flight between London and Tokyo operated by Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner.
Special Offer: All passengers, including Economy Class passengers, can access the Sakura Lounge at Haneda Airport. Offer is exclusive to JL041 departing from Toyo Haneda.
About Japan Airlines
About Japan Airlines New Daily Service
The new flight has been launched between Tokyo’s Haneda and London’s Heathrow airports.
The outward flight leaves from London Heathrow at 9:30am and arrives at Tokyo’s Haneda Airport the following day at 6:25am, while the return flight leaves from Haneda at 2:45am and arrive at Heathrow later the same day at 6:25am.
With the addition of the new daily nonstop service, JAL operates a total of four flights daily to and from Japan together with its partner airline British Airways (BA).
The new flight enhances choice for travellers to Japan, as both outbound and inbound flights offer completely different departure and arrival timings to those of JAL’s current services between the two countries.
Flight Schedule from Oct 29, 2017 to Mar 24, 2018
* Next Day. New schedule effective from 29 October 2017 to 24 March 2018. All schedule and aircraft are subject to change without notice. The above flight schedules are subject to government approval.
Why Choose Japan Airlines
- Arrive early on JL042 and have the whole day for business or onward travel.
- Connect easily with flights to and from Haneda with JAL’s extensive domestic network.
- Late night departure back to London maximises time to arrive into Tokyo from elsewhere in Japan or make the most of your last day in Tokyo.
- Arrive early back to London and have the whole day for business, rest or onward travel with British Airways’ European network.
Exclusive Services for Haneda Departure JL041
Complimentary Access to JAL Sakura Lounge
Economy Class passengers can access a reserved area in the lounge from 23:30 onward.
Complimentary hot and cold food, as well as alcoholic and soft drinks, will be available. Business and Premium Economy Class passengers have access to all lounge facilities including shower rooms and massage chairs.
Limited Time Offer: Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima
Fly on JAL’s late night Haneda departure and benefit from complimentary access to the Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima.
Customers can soak away the fatigue of the day before check-in. A free shuttle bus service runs from Heiwajima Onsen to Haneda Airport, about 20 minutes away. Click here for more details about this service.
The new JAL flights use state-of-the-art Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners.
With improved cabin altitude pressurisation and air quality, higher humidity, larger windows, and softer LED lighting, customers will arrive at their destination feeling more refreshed than ever.
The aircraft will be configured into three cabins: Business, Premium Economy and Economy. First Class is available onboard our B777-300ER aircraft only.